Check these epic pages out!

Friday, June 12, 2015

School

Okay you can already tell from the title and the picture I am going to rant about school. Now here is something I learned from my friend:

M.A.T.H = Mental Abuse To Humans


Heres another thing I learned from one of my friends;

Dear Math, please solve your own problems, i'm tired of solving them for you.

As you can see math is VERY hated. I can understand why. Because it is very hard to understand. I have bff irl that is great at math, believe it or not, and she loves it. I am (sorta) bad at math and I don't like it. You only like it if you are good at it. This might be different for others, but for everyone I know its exactly like that. If you want more rants I will (TRY) to post  them every Friday. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment