Check these epic pages out!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

600 VIEWS!

                               OMG 600 VIEWS!

Today my friend Cami joined the blog, and we have over 600 views! (woooaahh) It is also a youtubers birthday along with my friend Apada's! (woooaahh) I'm sorry this is just so epic!
Today is a big day for this blog! Birthday, 600 views, someone joined, OH MY! Thank you all so much for looking at this blog alot, it means alot to us. For those of you wondering, Cami is now an admin and she made a starting post which I think was funny. Anyways check her channel out: +Camille Beautywhisper or her other channel for LPS https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv78tzvyE6_0XD1kcy1R0ag, or you can check out my channel +LpsLivi G. Thank you all so much for looking at this blog and I will see all of you in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment