Check these epic pages out!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

HOLY ASDFGHJKL; SO MUCH PINK

WATCH OUT
THE PINK IS TAKING OVER!
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHRGDFGFTHDRG Olivia is fab and the best person ever-

No not really, you'll be fine.
Even if you despise pink, you will be fine.
As you can see, this blog has gone under major appearance maintenance, but hey, it looks pretty good.
Let the old black and blue with accents of purple be forgotten, and let the light pink with white and purple text be seen.
Heh.
Anyway, I actually did all of this, so, heh, give some credit to me, yeah?
Mr. Eggnog likes it, Olivia likes it, I like it, Apada likes it, I'm not sure who else likes it because they're the only people that have given their opinions on it, but still.


By the way, comment if you want me to post a really weird short story I wrote about aliens discussing coming to Earth. 


~Camille

P.S. We're thinking about a title change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment